Managing and leading an NGO is becoming increasingly complex and sophisticated. More and more NGOs are coming to realize that a widening range of knowledge, skills and strategies are necessary to achieve results, to enhance their impact and to remain effective in the work they do. This programme provides training for professional and effective NGO management.
To equip participants with the modern concepts in NGO Management which will enable them to operate effectively and efficiently their own NGOs to attract International funding and to meet the Government of Ghana’s new policies of NGO operations.
- Modern Concepts in Ngo Management
- Government Policies in Ngo Management
- Fundraising Strategies (How to Get the Money)
- Proposal Writing
- Report Writing In Ngo Management
- Social Work/Community Development
- Sustainable development