The increasing professionalization of the private security industry has meant that many now see an Executive Certificate as essential to career progression. The Executive Certificate in Security and Risk Management allows you to develop a detailed knowledge of crime, risk and managing security in organizations.
- Managing Risk and Security
- Crime and Crime Prevention
- Managing Security in the Workplace
- Law, Procedures and Security Management
- Leadership and Management
- Coordinate Security Operations
- Prepare Security Risk Management Plan